|Welcome Bonus||100% bonus of up to 1000 EUR plus 100 Free Spins on Starburst (terms apply).|
|Wagering (WR)||40x (your bonus amount)|
|No Deposit Bonus||no|
|Min. Deposit||15 EUR or equivalent in other currency|
|Min. Withdrawal||10 EUR or equivalent in other currency|
|Max. Withdrawal||50,000 EUR/24 hours|
|Currencies||EUR, USD, SEK, NOK, PLN, CZK|
|Payment Methods||Visa, MasterCard, Trustly, Skrill, Neteller, Entropay, Paysafecard, Bank Transfer, Instant Bank Transfer|
|Software||PlaynGo, Neon Valley Studios, Quickspin, Novomatic, Nextgen, Lightning Box, Red Tiger, Yggdrasil, Playson, All41 Studios, Slingshot Studios, Blueprint (+92 more)|
|Available Games||Online slot machines, blackjack, roulette, baccarat, craps|
|Owner/Management||BML Group Ltd|
|Registered Address||Betsson Experience Centre, Ta, Xbiex Seafront, XBX1027, Malta|
|Gambling Licences||MGA (Malta) and the Swedish Gambling Authority|
|Sister Casinos/Sites||Betsson, Betsafe Casino, NordicBet, StarCasino, Casino.dk, Casino Winner, Jalla Casino, Jackpot247, LiveRoulette, Loyal Casino, Norges Automaten, RaceBets, Guts, Guts Express, Kaboo, Rizk Casino, Thrills, Suomiarvat, SuperCasino.ee|
|Languages||English, Finnish, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese and Spanish|
|Casino Type||Web browser-based|
Launched in 2002, CasinoEuro is one of the top Betsson AB casinos that has gained an outstanding reputation in the iGaming industry. It is a fully licensed and regulated casino site that operates under the strict guidelines of the Malta Gambling Authority and Swedish Spelinspektionen.
- Players here can look forward to a vast choice of jackpot games, exclusive slots, generous bonus offers, frequent promotions, slot tournaments and fast withdrawals.
- A multi-lingual CasinoEuro support team is available 24/7/365, and the website can be loaded in six languages: English, Finnish, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese and Spanish.
- CasinoEuro has a wide range of exciting casino games from some of the leading software providers in the industry, including NetEnt, Yggdrasil, Microgaming, Play’n Go, and more.
In this review, we will take a closer look at all the important aspects of CasinoEuro from the player’s viewpoint, including the games lobby, software providers, bonuses and promotions, payment methods, mobile gambling options and much more.
- Welcome Bonus: up to 1000 EUR + 100FS on BOD
- Bonus Codes: no
- Wagering Requirements: 40 × Bonus
- Min. Deposit: 15 EUR
- Currencies: EUR, USD, SEK, NOK, PLN, CZK
- Cashback: no
- Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (4.2)
Getting to Know CasinoEuro Casino
CasinoEuro players can expect a world of online casino gaming entertainment that goes far beyond the 2500 slots and table games available in the well-organized casino lobby.
Additionally, appealing promotions and bonuses are combined with a diverse range of fast-paced tournaments and prompt payouts to provide a fantastic gaming experience.
For a dose of extra excitement, players may enter daily races on selected games to compete against other players for a spot on the leaderboard and bonus prizes.
In addition, CasinoEuro provides a list of more than 140 game providers, which includes both new and established studios as well as the absolute best in the iGaming industry:
- Play’n GO
- Scientific Games
- Nolimit City
- Blueprint Gaming
- Evolution Gaming
- Big Time Gaming
- Push Gaming
Jackpot hunters can choose from more than 50 Red Tiger Gaming slots, each loaded with a daily jackpot that can be triggered at specific hours. The major online jackpot slots, such as Mega Moolah and Hall of Gods, with progressive jackpots that can reach millions of euros, are not missing.
European roulette, blackjack, and baccarat are available on tables from Authentic Live Gaming, Evolution Live Gaming, and Playtech, allowing players to rest in style while playing real dealer live online casino games. New games such as Crazy Coin Flip, Cash or Crash, Dream Catcher, Monopoly Live, Mega Ball, Lightning Roulette, and Blitz Blackjack are completing the portfolio.
Furthermore, they have fully embraced the mobile era, allowing players to enjoy casino games while on the go using a mobile phone.
CasinoEuro Welcome Bonus
CasinoEuro welcomes new players with a generous 100% match bonus of up to 1000 EUR on their first deposit, as well as 100 free spins on the Book of Dead slot game. This is a good online casino with straightforward rules and no hidden traps to fall into. However, before making a real money deposit, players should be aware of some bonus terms such as game, time and bet limitations.
- The welcome bonus is available for 18+ new players only
- To receive the offer, you need to claim it before you make the deposit
- The offer can only be received once per person, household, e-mail address, credit card number or IP address
- The welcome offer varies based on the player’s country of residence
- The maximum bonus amount available is 1000 EUR or equivalent to the currency of your account
- The minimum deposit required to receive the welcome bonus is 15 EUR
- 100 Free Spins on Starburst are worth 0.10 EUR each
- The wagering requirement is 40 times (40x) the bonus amount
- The maximum bet is 6 EUR/0.50 EUR per bet line or currency equivalent when using the bonus
- Your real money balance will be used first
Cancelling the bonus means forfeiting the bonus as well as any winnings accumulated while using the bonus.
Most games contribute in full to the wagering requirement. Some games contribute a lower percentage, while others are restricted:
- Slots: 100%; All Live Casino games: 15% – Except Dream Catcher: 50%
- All Roulette (except Live), Caribbean Stud, Crash & Casino Stud Poker games: 10%
- All Casino Hold’Em, Red Dog, Pai Gow Poker Games, Oasis Poker & Texas Hold’Em Poker Games: 10%
- All BlackJack (except Live BlackJack), Baccarat, Video Poker, Pontoon, Beat Me, Punto Banco Games: 5%
The bonus money will not show in your balance should you open one of those games listed above.
Note: Be sure to read the full CasinoEuro bonus terms to familiarize yourself with your local rules!
Live Casino Bonus
There is also a bonus available on Playtech’s live casino games. Players must opt-in and wager at least €50 on any Playtech Live Casino game to receive the bonus. Once this is done, they will receive 10 Golden Coins, each worth €2, with any winnings using Golden Coins treated as real cash with no wagering.
Bonuses and Benefits for VIP Customers
High-stakes customers and the most loyal CasinoEuro players will be invited to join a special VIP club. A dedicated VIP CasinoEuro team review accounts on a regular basis, and qualified players are contacted via email.
Those joining can look forward to the following benefits:
- VIP account manager
- Designated direct communication line through email or live chat
- Personalised offers
- Private tournaments
- Accelerated withdrawal process
- Invitations to exclusive events
CasinoEuro Real Money Slots and Games Selection
CasinoEuro offers classic slots, video slots, table games, live casino games, card games, video poker, and scratch cards.
The number of slots and games available varies according to players’ location and jurisdiction. However, in most cases, it will be between 1500 and 1800. The information is methodically divided into several tabs, making it easy to navigate to the section you need.
Progressive jackpot slots account for a sizable portion of the CasinoEuro experience. There are daily jackpot drops from Red Tiger Gaming and Pragmatic Play, as well as jackpot slots from Microgaming, NetEnt, Yggdrasil Gaming, and Play’n GO.
The biggest jackpot games are also present, such as Microgaming’s Mega Moolah or NetEnt’s Mega Fortune and Hall of Gods.
Payment Methods and Withdrawal Times
There is a wide variety of payment options available in the banking lobby, which you may use to fund your CasinoEuro gaming account. Payment methods include standard credit cards, debit cards, and e-wallets, such as PayPal, Neteller, Skrill, Ecopayz, MuchBetter, and Paysafe Card.
- Players can also use instant banking services such as Euteller, Entercash, Klarna (Sofort), Interac, Trustly, Rapid Transfer, and Citadel, depending on their location.
When it comes to withdrawal wins, CasinoEuro is a medium-fast paying casino that processes payments between 0-24 hours, including weekends. In general, VISA Direct and e-wallets are the most efficient methods of receiving your winnings. It is worth also mentioning that CasinoEuro has high withdrawal limits of up to 50,000 EUR (every 24 hours).
Customer Support Options
CasinoEuro provides first-class customer service around the clock with a multi-lingual team of agents ready to assist players with any queries they may have (see image).
- Opening hours: 24/7/365
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +356 2260 3100
Support is available in English, German, Finnish, Norwegian, Czech, and Polish.
Conclusion: CasinoEuro Pros and Cons
CasinoEuro is recommended to all players looking for a large selection of jackpot and exclusive online slots and a list of popular payment methods among Europeans. This casino also has a great VIP program for loyal players and around-the-clock customer service in multiple languages.
- High withdrawal limits
- 24/7 customer support
- A wide range of payment methods
- An extensive collection of exclusive jackpot slots by NetEnt
- Offers a live casino bonus
- Not available in all countries
- Does not accept cryptocurrency
If you cannot play at CasinoEuro for whatever reason, the best alternatives can be found on our online casino reviews page. With that said, you’re sure to find an online casino that’s just as good as or better than CasinoEuro. Happy playing!
There are plenty of excellent alternatives to CasinoEuro if you’re looking for a top-notch casino that checks all the boxes. Please find some of the best below. Happy playing!