Below you’ll find some of the most popular European casinos online that accept bitcoin in addition to traditional fiat currencies such as EURO and USD. We’ve included them on our list of the best bitcoin casinos because they’re helping to spread the word about this convenient payment option to new and seasoned players alike.
Read on to learn more and discover which European bitcoin casino sites are the legitimate top performers in terms of online casino games (roulette, blackjack, baccarat, slots, etc.), software, bonuses, promotions, customer support, and player focus!
- 1. BitStarz Casino
- 2. Winz Casino
- 3. CasinoFriday Casino
- Bitcoin Casino Games Selection
- Popular Bitcoin Casino Software Providers to Check Out
- Best European Casino Bitcoin Bonuses You Can Claim
- Playing at European Bitcoin Casinos Online
- Buying Bitcoins Online for Casino Deposits
- Playing in European BTC Casinos with Other Cryptocurrencies
- BTC/Crypto Casinos: Pros and Cons
- The Best European Bitcoin Casino Overall [Our Top Pick]
- BTC Casino FAQs, Answers and Tips
- The Final Note
Quick Answer: In terms of overall quality, Bitstarz and Winz are the best European bitcoin casinos to play at for most players. These bitcoin-accepting casino sites all have a lot in common. Each offers excellent bitcoin gambling games, superb customer support, technically high-performing websites with fast payouts, a fantastic selection of online slots, and the most popular real dealer games such as Live roulette, blackjack, baccarat and video poker. Comparing them has no real value!
BitStarz, launched in 2014 by a group of visionary iGaming experts, was the first online casino to accept Bitcoin as a payment method. Created just five years earlier, Bitcoin was on a steep rise in popularity and value at the time, leading BitStarz Casino to the idea of launching a hybrid online casino. Hybrid signifies an online casino that accepts both crypto and fiat currencies.
Working closely with well-known casino game providers such as Nolimit City, Endorphina, Pragmatic Play and others, BitStarz has taken Bitcoin gambling to a new level and is now firmly entrenched as one of the best bitcoin casino sites in the EU. This operator offers a range of the best online jackpot slots and live casino games. You can play these games directly with Bitcoin without the need to convert a deposit to your regular account currency. Litecoin, Dogecoin, Ethereum, and Tether banking options are available.
There are no withdrawal limits at Bitstarz, and the process to cash out takes only 10 minutes on average, making Bitstarz Casino the top choice for playing online for Bitcoin or real money.
- 3380+ games
- Best live roulette tables
- Super-fast cashouts
- 24/7 customer support
- Deposit bonus of up to €500 or 5 BTC + 180 Free Spins
- Players in some countries may find limited real money payment methods.
2. Winz Casino
Let’s spotlight a European BTC casino that offers something a little different. Enter Winz.io, a real-money and Crypto casino site that matches any of the others on our list of best bitcoin casinos in the range of games in their library but outperforms them in a couple of critical areas.
The first distinction between Winz Casino and its competitors is that Winz Casino offers two extensive casino game selections (Slots and Live) that players can switch between with the click of a mouse. In addition, their monthly withdrawal limit of 400K is unquestionably noteworthy too.
Furthermore, Winz Casino runs an interesting weekend promotion with no wagering requirements or gaming restrictions. Besides Bitcoin and BCH, DOGE, ETH, LTC, and USDT, Winz Casino accepts real money currencies such as EUR, USD, CAD, NOK, NZD and AUD.
- Highly mobile-optimised website
- Fast and free payment options
- 24/7 customer support
- A diverse range of game providers
- Only 2 (two) withdrawal requests per day
CasinoFriday is one of the newest online casinos on our site that accept Bitcoin and traditional currencies such as EUR, CAD, NZD, NOK, USD, INR and YEN. They offer over 4000 of the most popular casino games by 75 software providers over a fast and modern casino website owned and operated by 1Up Entertainment B.V.
You’ll notice a significant benefit of playing at CasinoFriday in the opportunity to receive a non-sticky, generous welcome bonus and up to 20% cashback offered to loyal VIP customers. There is also a live casino bonus available to players in certain countries.
If you sign up with Casino Friday, you’ll find plenty of opportunities to try and land a bitcoin prize-winning combination of scatter symbols and wild symbols on the jackpot slots machines. Who knows, the next progressive jackpot might be hit with your next spin of the reels.
- 4000+ slots and games
- A diverse range of game providers
- 100% Deposit Bonus up to €500 + 200 Free Spins
- 20% Weekly Cashback for VIPs
- 24/7 customer support
- The list of accepted countries could be wider
Not sure which BTC casino is right for you? Here are a few things to consider:
When selecting a bitcoin casino, the first thing to consider is whether it offers the games you want to play. If you’re a fan of online slots, you’ll want to ensure the casino has plenty of different options from multiple i-gaming software providers (Play’n GO, Yggdrasil, Nolimit City, Netent, etc.). The same is true for table games, roulette, blackjack, video poker, and other types of top-rated casino games.
Once you’ve found a casino with the games you’re looking for, go over the banking options and make sure you’re satisfied with the accepted deposit and withdrawal methods.
The next things to look for are bonuses, promotions, and a VIP program. Top BTC casinos usually offer a 100% welcome bonus for new players; however, it’s important to make sure that the bonus is suitable for you and easy to clear (to meet wagering requirements).
- The following section will introduce you to bitcoin casino games, software providers, and bonuses. You’ll also find a how-to guide as well as the pros and cons of playing at online casinos that accept crypto currency; finally, we’ll show you our top recommended bitcoin casino and explain why we think it is the best.
Bitcoin Casino Games Selection
The best European bitcoin casinos offer an extensive selection of games. Once you’ve registered an account with any bitcoin casinos listed here, you’ll be able to play the same games you’ve played many times before in fiat casinos for real money. Some of them, however, may offer you a smaller game selection because not every software provider offers their games in crypto.
Nevertheless, you surely will find all the popular casino games, such as online slot machines and top-rated table games, including blackjack, roulette, baccarat and video poker. Each is described in detail below.
European casino roulette is one of the most popular gambling games offered on traditional real money casino sites, and it is too in any European bitcoin casino. The game involves a rotating wheel with multiple numbers and a ball spun around it by a dealer. It is similar to the Money Wheel, except many more winning opportunities are available. There are numerous roulette variants available online, with new varieties being added on a regular basis:
- Blaze Roulette
- Lightning Roulette
- 24/7 Roulette Live
- Immersive Roulette
The roulette game to bitcoin casinos is typically provided by Evolution Gaming, Pragmatic Play, Vivo Gaming, Ezugi or Playtech.
Another top-rated game to play at EU bitcoin casinos is live baccarat. Baccarat has a long history as a popular casino game. It’s one of the oldest casino games globally and involves two cards, the banker and the player. These two cards must add up to 9 (nine) or as close to 9 (nine) as possible.
Most players see baccarat as a game of luck with no strategy involved. This game is top-rated among people that love betting BIG and want to win some decent bitcoins while having fun. The famous online versions are Baccarat Squeeze, No Commission Baccarat and Speed Baccarat.
If you’re a fan of European casino slots, you’ll have plenty to pick from at any bitcoin casino. Online slots are among the top 5 bitcoin casino games available today. These games are played with a single button, and you don’t even need to know much about the rules to get started. When you win, the slot machine calculates your winnings for you. All you have to do is choose your bet size for each spin and press the “Play” button.
Bitcoin slots feature free spins, bonus rounds, risky bonus buy options and scatter symbols alongside wild symbol multipliers for your chance to win some BIG coins. It’s worth noting that VIP players at one of our recommended BTC casino sites, CasinoFriday, can play slots and earn up to 20% cashback with no wagering requirements.
The thing that matters before you play is choosing a bitcoin slot game with a high return to the player (at least 96%). When starting any BTC slot game, this is usually found under a question mark (❓).
Card players first played blackjack long before computers existed. The game has been around since the 17th century and is considered one of the favourites among bitcoin casino gambling fans worldwide. The online blackjack game has many variations, including the following:
- Power Blackjack
- Salon Privé
If you enjoy playing blackjack at EU live online casinos, Bitcoin is also an option for playing.
Poker is arguably the most fantastic gambling game in the world. Poker has many variations, ranging from cash games and tournaments, where you bet on the outcomes of poker hands played against opponents using bluffs and blinds, to many variants designed specifically as casino card games.
In the casino, games like Caribbean Stud Poker, Three Card Poker, and Ultimate Texas Hold ’em are all based on players predicting what cards are likely to appear and give them a better hand in a one vs one situation against the casino dealer. Winning at poker depends heavily on skill and strategy, more so in live games against other players, but strategic decisions do play a part in the casino card game variants.
Playing at live online casinos, you get the experience of playing live at a real-world casino from your home on a laptop, computer or even mobile phone. The best live dealer bitcoin casino options are as expected; Bitstarz, Winz Casino, and CasinoFriday.
Each of these casinos has over 100 live dealer games in their live casino category that are ready to be played for BTC as well as other popular crypto coins (ETH, LTC, etc.).
Online slots, blackjack, roulette, baccarat, dice games, and any other games mentioned above are also available to play on your mobile phone using a bitcoin deposit. These games are optimised for mobile play, so you can have a great gaming experience whether you’re using a smartphone or tablet. In addition to a wide range of games, the highest quality bitcoin mobile casinos offer their customers features that make this type of gambling experience truly one-of-a-kind. Some examples include:
- Exciting bonuses for new BTC deposits on the go;
- Various promotional offers to boost your BTC cash balance on subsequent deposits;
- Live dealer games for bitcoin roulette, blackjack and other casino games in real-time;
- Multiple new slot games are on offer with some great graphics and high winning potential.
Popular Bitcoin Casino Software Providers to Check Out
The following will introduce you to gambling game software providers used by the best bitcoin casinos in Europe.
Online BTC casinos allow their customers to play all their favourite casino games in a safe environment created by some of the top i-gaming software companies in Europe. For instance, most online casinos that accept cryptocurrencies as a payment method run on the Softswiss software platform. If you visit one of them, you will likely find the following game providers list (A-Z).
- 1X2 Gaming
- Absolute Live Gaming
- Atmosfera (atmosfera.is)
- Authentic Gaming
- Betsoft Gaming
- Big Time Gaming
- Blueprint Gaming
- Real Dealer Studios
- Red Tiger Gaming
- Caleta Gaming
- EGT (Euro Games Technology)
- ELK Studios
- Evolution Gaming
- Evoplay Entertainment
- Ezugi Live
- Felix Gaming
- Golden Race
- Green Jade Games
- Relax Gaming
- Revolver Gaming
- Spearhead Studios
- Hacksaw Gaming
- High 5 Games
- Iron Dog Studio
- Kalamba Games
- Leander Games
- Lucky Streak
- Mancala Gaming
- Mascot Gaming
- Merkur Gaming
- Tom Horn Gaming
- True Lab
- Mr Slotty
- Nolimit City
- Play’n GO
- Pragmatic Play
- Push Gaming
- Vivo Gaming
- Yggdrasil Gaming
That’s an impressive list of casino software providers, and some names here are well-known in the European gambling industry for creating highly engaging games of the highest quality. All this is likely to encourage you even further to take the plunge and go check out the gaming software that’s on offer. But before you do, there’s a subject we need to cover that will get some free playing cash in your bankroll, or maybe some free spins.
The following section presents information on the bitcoin casino bonuses found at the casinos above. You’ll hear a bit about the welcome bonus, real money casino cashback offers, reload and loyalty bonuses, as well as how players can get the greatest benefits from them.
Best European Casino Bitcoin Bonuses You Can Claim
Bitcoin Welcome Bonus
A Bitcoin welcome bonus works similarly to regular European casino bonuses. When you activate a bitcoin bonus, you will get a specified amount of the crypto coins added to your casino account balance after your first deposit. This welcome bonus is unique for new players who have never deposited in a particular online casino before.
- Bitstarz: 100% bonus of up to 1 BTC + 180 spins
- CasinoFriday: 100% bonus of up to €500 + 200 free spins
Winz Casino does not offer a standard 100% welcome bonus of up to a certain amount. Instead, players are offered up to 300 wagering free spins on a deposit of 0.0004 BTC.
At European Bitcoin casinos, such as BitStarz, players have the option to take reload bonuses too. These bonuses are redeemable on 2nd, 3rd and 4th deposits. For those new players looking for a bitcoin casino with a deposit bonus to enjoy free gaming, there is a no-deposit 20 free spins bonus upon registration available.
Free Spins Bonuses
Winz Casino and CasinoFriday do not offer no-deposit free spins, but as mentioned above, new players at Bitstarz are given 20 bonus spins on selected slots with no deposit required. The player can manually activate this bonus in the casino rewards section if the bonus is not started automatically. The maximum winnings you can cash out using these 20 spins cannot exceed 100 EUR. Such free offers are usually subject to casino terms and conditions. Therefore, read these carefully before depositing your crypto coins or real money.
Unlike most land-based casinos, top bitcoin casinos usually reward their existing customers based on their casino gaming activity. Generally, they will value you more as you play more, and they will reward you with additional benefits.
- The best example is CasinoFriday. They offer loyal VIP customers up to 20% cashback each week with no wagering requirements and no questions asked. So, if you’re an experienced gambler and want to get the most out of your bets, this is a great deal that’s hard to beat and not found at many other Bitcoin casino sites.
Bitstarz, meanwhile, offers their VIP players a tailored bonus package that includes real money cashback, reload bonuses, and a dedicated account manager who can be reached via Skype or email to handle all of your casino gaming needs.
Playing at European Bitcoin Casinos Online
The process of starting to play at a bitcoin casino is divided into three steps:
- Choose your bitcoin wallet
- Buy bitcoins
- Make a deposit at the casino and start playing.
To begin, we recommend you to select the best bitcoin wallet for your online casino deposits. A cryptocurrency wallet is where you keep your tokens. You use it to make a casino deposit and withdraw your winnings. All this is important, so it’s an important decision.
You have the option of using a desktop wallet, a mobile wallet, or even a hardware wallet:
- Desktop wallets can be installed on your computer and used to store your bitcoins offline
- Mobile wallets are apps that can be installed on your smartphone or tablet and used to make payments online and in physical stores
- Hardware wallets are physical devices that look like USB sticks and allow you to store your bitcoins offline
To select the right crypto wallet for you, consider your intentions and what kind of security you need. Below we’ve listed some of the most popular BTC wallets to consider.
Trust Wallet is a mobile crypto wallet. You can only use it on your smartphone. However, the advantage is that you can store many different tokens on this wallet. It has a user-friendly design, so even a beginner can navigate there. Trust Wallet is safe to use and free. It is decentralized and open-source, so you don’t have to worry about your data. And the main advantage of this wallet is user ratings. The app has 4.8 and 4.7 ratings in Play Store and App Store, respectively.
Metamask is the most popular decentralized crypto wallet. It is only available in the web version on the desktop as an extension for Chrome, Mozilla, Brave, and Edge browsers.
In addition, it has a mobile version. Metamask is an excellent choice for gambling as it can be integrated into some crypto casinos. Thanks to this, you can quickly log in and withdraw your winnings in a couple of clicks.
If you play from a computer or laptop most of the time, it is better to choose a desktop wallet. One of the best wallets of this type is Exodus. It works on all major platforms: Windows, macOS, and Linux. In addition to storing and transferring cryptocurrencies, the wallet has other functions. Here you can exchange cryptocurrency without registering on the crypto exchange.
Electrum is one of the first Bitcoin wallets ever created. It has been around since 2011, two years after the creation of Bitcoin, and has remained pretty unchanged over the years. Despite its sparse features and commitment to only Bitcoin, it excels at its primary function. The Electrum wallet is ideal for advanced Bitcoin holders who prefer a simple layout coupled with excellent security features.
Electrum can also be used through TOR and is ideal for people who have a large stock of Bitcoins.
The Mycelium Bitcoin wallet is an open-source mobile-only application launched in 2013. The wallet has a built-in exchange and supports Bitcoins, Ethereum and ERC-20 token transfers. Users can install it from Google Play and use it right away. Mycelium also supports a hardware wallet, allowing users to hold their BTC offline on the device.
Trezor Model T
Trezor Model T is a cold bitcoin wallet featuring a touch screen and MicroSD card slot, allowing users to encrypt their PINs and secure their devices. The Trezor Model T supports 1,200+ different coins – the best option for those working with many digital assets. Its price is between 180-190 EUR. Compatibility: Windows 10+, Linux, macOS 10.8+, Android.
Designed to support six different applications, the Ledger Nano S hardware wallet is the company’s first product. The Nano S version is suitable for beginners seeking an easy and secure place to store their coins offline. Ledger Nano S is the world’s most popular hardware wallet, according to 3500+ reviews on their official site (www.ledger.com).
Ledger Nano X is the latest version of the hardware wallet from Ledger. It supports Bluetooth connectivity and allows the installation of up to 100 apps, enabling users to manage 1,500+ coins and tokens. The company has also developed Ledger Live, a hardware wallet interface app that provides real-time price updates.
Buying Bitcoins Online for Casino Deposits
Once you have chosen a bitcoin wallet, the next step is to buy bitcoins. Among the most straightforward options for new bitcoin buyers is Coinbase, a cryptocurrency exchange that allows purchasing Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Litecoin, Bitcoin, and other cryptos by using PayPal, bank transfer, debit or credit cards. Buying BTC for the first time takes about 20 minutes.
Pictured: Portfolio of cryptocurrencies on coinbase.com.
With Coinbase, you can buy, sell, earn, and learn everything about crypto on a trusted and simple-to-use platform. Besides the basic Coinbase service, there is also Coinbase Pro, considered a leader in online digital currency trading. The following are the steps for purchasing bitcoin via coinbase.com:
- Visit coinbase.com or install the Coinbase app from Google Play
- Create your Coinbase account
- Verify your email
- Verify your identity
- Add your prefered payment methods
- Make your account secure by setting up a two-step verification
- Buy Bitcoin
Buying Bitcoin for Gambling on Coinbase
Coinbase is a perfect option to get your first BTC coins quickly; however, do not deposit directly to an online casino site from Coinbase if you wish to use this service. Following their terms and conditions, transactions to and from gambling sites are prohibited.
Instead, follow these steps:
- Coinbase → your BTC wallet → online casino
- Online casino → your BTC wallet → Coinbase
You can see that there’s nothing to be worried about with this process. If you are new to crypto gambling, it can be challenging to figure it out at first. But millions of players are already enjoying playing their games with Bitcoins, and they’ve all navigated these processes involving wallets and exchanges.
After you’ve purchased some bitcoins and created an account with your preferred BTC online casino, the next step is to make a deposit.
The procedure is straightforward:
- Sign in to your account and select the “Deposit” option
- Choose BTC from the cryptocurrency options and enter the deposit amount
- Use your mobile device to scan the QR code or copy the casino’s BTC wallet address
- Press the “Send” button and wait for the transaction to be completed
- Your crypto will be credited to your casino account shortly, and you will be able to begin playing
When it comes to withdrawing your winnings/money from a bitcoin casino, the process is just as easy as depositing.
- Sign in to your account and select the “Withdraw” option
- Choose BTC as your withdrawal method and enter the withdrawal amount
- Press the “Send” button and wait for the transaction to be completed
- Your funds should reach your wallet within a few minutes
Now that you know how to buy/deposit, and withdraw bitcoins from your online casino account, let us tell you about some of the most popular bitcoin alternatives among players in Europe.
Playing in European BTC Casinos with Other Cryptocurrencies
European players can use not just Bitcoin to fund an online gambling account; there are several different tokens you can use. BTC is number 1 in many ways, including its prevalence in online crypto casinos. It is difficult to find a cryptocurrency casino that does not accept bitcoin, so the terms “Bitcoin Casino” and “Crypto Casino” are synonymous.
While there are many other coins and tokens, not all of them are good for helping to transact with online casinos. Some are extremely rare, and it is difficult to find a casino that accepts them (like Monero). In contrast, others are simply not profitable due to gigantic fees for miners (like Ethereum). If you’re keen to use an alternative to Bitcoin, we have listed the top 3 alternative cryptocurrencies ideal for gambling. Bitcoin Cash would be a reasonably good alternative to any of these.
Tether is a stablecoin, the rate of which is pegged to the US dollar. 1 USDT always costs 1 USD. This fact makes this token an ideal choice for crypto gambling newbies and those afraid of volatility. Tether is widely spread in crypto casinos. It’s fast, anonymous, and safe. But at the moment, it is experiencing difficulties with the size of the commission to miners. Most casinos accept USDT only in the ERC0 network, so you must pay decently for the transaction.
The meme-cryptocurrency that many people heard of in 2021. But it was created much earlier and is successfully accepted for playing in many crypto casinos. DOGE is an excellent choice for those who play in casinos for not small amounts. It’s cheap, has one of the lowest fees on the market, and is super fast.
Litecoin is a great alternative to Bitcoin. The token was created in 2011 and has remained very popular since then. You can play at LTC on almost every cryptocurrency gambling site. This token has absorbed all the strengths of Bitcoin and made them even better. It is faster and cheaper to use. In addition, its price is much lower, so the volatility impact isn’t so high.
BTC/Crypto Casinos: Pros and Cons
Crypto-accepting casino sites have some significant advantages compared to classic fiat online casinos. These advantages push players to choose favour of cryptocurrency gambling sites. Let’s explore some of the pros and positive experiences you can get as a player.
- Due to Bitcoin’s decentralised nature, users can gamble online from anywhere in the world. Moreover, Bitcoin-only online casinos offer the opportunity to remain completely anonymous, enabling players to deposit and withdraw funds without revealing their identities. Many crypto casinos do not require players to go through the KYC procedure or simplify it. For example, you are unlikely to be asked to provide the source of your crypto’s origin. In addition, cryptocurrencies allow anonymous transactions. And if third parties do not know the address of your wallet, then no one will know that the transaction belongs to you.
Wide Range of Casino Games:
- There are certainly no shortages of different games to play in any online casinos, and the libraries you’ll find in any Crypto casino are likely to be just as varied. Certain types of games can only be played with Bitcoin or another Cryptocurrency. Crash real money games are a good example, where you wager Bitcoin on how high a rocket will travel before it comes crashing down to earth – choose the right moment and win yourself plenty of coins; wait too long, and you’ve lost the bet.
Low Transaction Fees:
- You pay lower fees than fiat payment methods by using cryptocurrencies for a deposit or withdrawal at a casino. These lower fees are achieved because companies or people creating tokens don’t profit from transaction fees. But it’s worth mentioning that this rule does not apply to all tokens. And you will have to pay decently for using some cryptocurrencies. This is temporary, and the creators of these coins are working to reduce the commission as much as possible.
Higher Withdrawal Limits:
- Crypto casinos are a high-roller paradise! Where else can you find a place to bet $5000 or even $100,000 at once? In a cryptocurrency casino, this is not a problem. The ability to place these big bets is mainly due to the growth in the rate of cryptocurrencies. Of course, such bets require significant withdrawal limits or their absence. And crypto casinos give that to players as well.
- If you have difficulty finding online casinos in your country, you should pay attention to crypto casinos. Many crypto casinos accept players from anywhere in the world. And if your country is prohibited, crypto casinos allow VPNs to bypass the blocking.
- Compared to fiat e-wallets, and even more so to bank transfers, transactions in cryptocurrencies are instant. The deposit and withdrawal of money from the casino will take minutes.
The disadvantages of crypto casinos are less significant than the advantages, and some can be removed under certain conditions. But it would still be fair to indicate them.
No Proper Regulation:
- Most cryptocurrencies are decentralized. This decentralization means that there is no single organization that manages the token. It’s an advantage, but there is also a dark side. If something happens to your cryptocurrency or wallet, no one can help. Hacked or damaged the wallet, forgot the password, accidentally confused the fees’ size and the transaction amount? In all these cases, you can say goodbye to your virtual money.
Transactions Can’t be Cancelled:
- You can no longer cancel the transaction if you click the submit button. The record about it got into the blockchain and cannot be changed. We advise you to be careful when copying wallet addresses and check them several times.
- You’ve probably heard of cases where bitcoin prices have jumped and fallen by several thousand EUR, USD, etc. But this disadvantage can be levelled by raising a stablecoin for the game, for example, Tether. It has the same value of 1 USD all the time. If you choose highly volatile tokens for the game, be prepared.
- There’s very little doubt that you won’t have heard of some type of scam involving cryptocurrencies. They seem to be a target of many scammers, mainly because it’s nigh impossible to reverse and get any lost coins back once a transfer completes.
None of this is a problem in the casino world as long as you use legitimate online gambling establishments. However, in the past, there were some rogue BTC casinos just the same as there were – and still are – some fiat ones you can’t trust.
Our advice here is always to do your research or follow the recommendations of someone you trust implicitly. It’s not too hard to search on Google for “blacklisted online casinos list”, which will show rogue Crypto casinos.
Another downside is depositing BTC but betting with fiat. At many bitcoin casino sites, you’ll make your deposits in cryptocurrency but place your bets or wagers in a fiat currency. So, you’ll need to be very much aware of the transfer rate at the time.
Luckily this works in your favour most of the time since we all know the value of a fiat-based bet. But when depositing, be careful to check that the correct figures show in your balance. You don’t want to be making a bet that’s out of line with your normal range.
The Best European Bitcoin Casino Overall [Our Top Pick]
Bitstarz Casino is our choice for the best Bitcoin online casino.
With valuable bonuses and offers for regular players and high-quality offers for VIPs, Bitstarz has shown itself to be the perfect place to deposit bitcoin and get started. Indeed, there are many other reasons why making your first deposit with Bitstarz is a good idea. This popular European casino operator has proven itself worthy of the title of the best BTC casino site.
Casino games selection:
- The site offers players a large selection of new online slots for Bitcoin, but not just that – you can also choose to play any of the site’s other games at your own leisure. These include popular traditional casino games like bitcoin, European roulette, blackjack, baccarat (there are several different variations), sic bo and craps. There are also video poker games that offer great variety for players who want to take a break from the usual online slot machine theme. All these games have a good track record regarding payout percentages and quality, so you can be sure that the majority of titles will offer you an excellent gaming experience.
Real money and BTC games tournaments:
- Another great thing about this casino is the fact that it organizes slot tournaments for players. This way, they can enjoy playing some of the best online slots and other games while competing with other players and winning bitcoin prizes.
- Bitstarz takes things seriously and does everything to deliver its users the best possible gaming experience. A quick examination of the website shows that it offers everything from basic features like free spins and reload bonuses to many more advanced options where players can enjoy cash bonuses, slot tournaments with bitcoin prizes and other special offers. No wonder the casino has already managed to build up a solid base of loyal players who keep coming back for more.
Casino site appearance:
- Bitstarz has one of the best user interfaces out there – it’s pleasant on the eye, and even newbies will have no problems figuring out how to use it. There are more than 3800 online casino games available on Bitstarz, and the number is growing weekly. This European Bitcoin casino is a top choice for many players because the site provides lightning-fast withdrawals. In fact, Bitstarz processes withdrawals within 10 minutes, meaning you will receive your winnings shortly after.
Customer support quality:
- This it’s definitely one of those corners of online casinos that users often overlook, but it is usually vital. At Bitstarz, you have a top-quality support service available that can be reached out any time of the day or night. If you want to quickly ask questions about the bonuses for new players, rules concerning deposits and withdrawals, other payment methods accepted by this casino etc.
Received iGaming awards:
- This online gambling site has received multiple iGaming awards, including Best Support 2020 by Casinomeister, Best Casino of 2017, EGR Awards 2018, Player Choice of 2018 by AskGamblers and more. Therefore it is definitely one of the most successful online casinos that accept Bitcoin around (at the moment) – Bitstarz has over 3.5 million registered users and has been in operation since 2014.
Pictured: Bitstarz Casino ratings, awards and real player reviews.
So now you know which casino we consider the best online bitcoin casino. If you’ve read enough and want to get started, you can check out Bitstarz or any other casino site that accepts bitcoins and be playing roulette, blackjack, baccarat or slots within a short time.
BTC Casino FAQs, Answers and Tips
Which is the best crypto casino for bitcoin slots?
Bitstarz Casino has over 3800 games, the majority of which are bitcoin-compatible online slots. This means that players can select from a wide variety of bitcoin slots to play at this casino, making it one of the best options for players looking for their favourites or simply a large selection of BTC slots to try something new.
Which bitcoin casino offers the best live games?
Winz Casino has a separate section of live casino games that includes real dealer roulette, blackjack, baccarat, craps, and all other live casino games available today on the market by Evolution Gaming, Pragmatic Play Live, Playtech, Ezugi, Authentic Gaming, and Lucky Strike, making it one of the best options for players seeking an authentic live casino experience.
Which is the best online bitcoin casino for game variety?
There are over 5000 games available at Winz Casino; therefore, we think it’s the best choice for those looking for a broad selection of casino games.
What are the most popular crypto casino games?
The most popular crypto games are considered Crash and Dice. But you can also find classic casino games like crypto slots, blackjack, and roulette.
How to know if a crypto casino is provably fair?
Provably Fair casinos should provide an opportunity for everyone to ensure that the game’s outcome is fair. If your casino supports this algorithm, you will see it labelled in a special section.
What is the best Bitcoin wallet?
Exodus is widely regarded as one of the best bitcoin wallets for storing and safeguarding your cryptocurrency. This desktop wallet accepts a variety of cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, and others.
What is the best bitcoin casino for UK players?
The best bitcoin casino for UK players is one that is licenced by the UK Gambling Commission and provides a diverse range of games, bonuses, features, etc. However, there are currently no UKGC-licensed online casinos that accept bitcoin. All those who accept UK players do so illegally.
Are bitcoin casinos safe?
Properly licensed bitcoin casinos listed here are no different from real money online casinos in terms of what is required to sign up and play. You’ll need to provide personal information, including your name, date of birth, email address and proof of identification and residency. You can have a lot of fun and a chance to win some BTC if you play at bitcoin casinos, but you also risk losing it.
There are also safety and security risks, as well as the possibility of addiction. You can’t avoid the possibility of losing your bets! You can, however, ensure that you get the most enjoyment for your bitcoin deposits by paying attention to all the important factors determining a high-valued bitcoin casino.
The Final Note
When Satoshi Nakamoto, an anonymous programmer, designed the original bitcoin protocol in 2008 and launched the network in 2009, he had no idea that the first cryptocurrency would be the first of many that would eventually be used as payment methods to fund accounts for online casino gambling sites. Since 2011, when the first online casino began accepting Bitcoin, the number of casino sites accepting cryptocurrency as a deposit and withdrawal method has risen astronomically.
Today, the anonymity, flexibility, safety, transfer rapidity, and inherent financial value of virtual currencies are solid reasons for gambling communities’ continued growth and general acceptance as reliable banking methods. Trust levels are also growing, and names like Bitstarz are leading the way in positioning the top bitcoin casino sites as the preferred gambling destinations of many players worldwide.
There’s no doubt that crypto-based gambling is here to stay! One of the best ways to take advantage is to identify a provably fair Bitcoin casino site that you can trust from the examples we’ve listed here.
Real money online casino players that might have restrictions on depositing cash and withdrawing winnings will eventually welcome the introduction of cryptocurrencies as a banking method.
After all, the convenience and anonymity offered by these newer digital currencies present significant benefits to players.