Big Time Gaming Review – Casinos, Slots and Software Information
- An uncontested shooting star in iGaming
- Unwavering focus on quality over quantity
- The developer behind Megaways and Megaclusters reel mechanics
- Best known for of Bonanza Megaways, Lil’ Devil and Danger High Voltage slots
- Introduced Bonus Buy feature on Extra Chilli
At the helm of the 2011-founded provider are enthusiastic people with decades of experience in games development, strictly focused on quality instead of quantity and ready to take on the industry’s big guns. The earliest signs of a breakthrough date back to February 2015 when BTG released the first “Megaways” game, Dragon Born!
Still flying somewhat under the radar, the trademarked game engine with dynamic reels gathered momentum in the player community. It virtually exploded in December 2015 with the release of their blockbuster slot Bonanza.
The Big Time Gaming Megaways Engine
The Megaways engine delivers 64 to 117,649 ways to win using dynamic reels and a complex maths model that randomly chooses two to seven symbols for each reel for every spin. The virtually unlimited number of reel combinations is further enhanced with a reactive win mechanic. Winning symbols are removed to let new ones drop into the spaces and potentially start a chain of winning reactions. It all comes to an end once no new wins occur.
However, the rise to stardom is largely attributed to the scatter combination needed to trigger the bonus feature on “Bonanza”.
Spelling out G-O-L-D on the reels will trigger the free spins round. The often elusive D becomes an internet phenomenon in forums and the online casino community at large.
Bonanza - The Most Played BTG Slot
An online slot Bonanza was released in December 2016 by Big Time Gaming. It has had quite an impact on the casino community due to its unique Megaways game engine with six reels, each with up to seven symbols and a maximum of 117,649 ways to win.
- The number of ways is randomly determined on every spin leading to a sheer indefinite number of reel and row combinations.
- Any win landing will see the symbols explode to make room for new ones to drop in place. Score another win, and the chain reaction continues until no new wins occur.
- The key to the mega wins is though in the free spins round, which is triggered when you land four scatters spelling the world GOLD within one spin sequence. You’ll get 12 free spins with each extra scatter adding +5 free spins. During the feature, an unlimited multiplier increases by 1x after each winning reaction.
Best Megaways Slots by Big Time Gaming
In the following years, Big Time Gaming went on to release a balanced mix of Megaways games and regular slots, each rocketing into the top of the playing charts.
Danger High Voltage, Extra Chilli, Lil’ Devil, and The Final Countdown are just a few examples that showcase their vast creativity.
Not one to rest on its laurels, CEO Nik Robertson offered Megaways licences to other providers, allowing the game engine to develop its full potential, and focused himself on what could be the next big thing in online gaming. “Star Clusters Megaclusters” is bound to let players rethink how grid slots can deliver an exhilarating gaming experience.
Casinos With Slots by Big Time Gaming
📌 A list of similar companies that provide online casino games:
|Thunderkick||– the best small independent games studio.|
|NetEnt||– an iGaming pioneer.|
|Novomatic||– a full-service gambling software provider.|
|Endorphina||– a leading B2B software developer.|
|Blueprint Gaming||– the best UK online casino game provider.|
|Yggdrasil Gaming||– provides superior solutions for online gambling operators since 2013.|
|Microgaming||– the most advanced gambling software developer and supplier.|
|Play'n GO||– a leading supplier of online slots.|
|Scientific Games||– a leader in the gaming and lottery industries.|
|Nolimit City||– the developer of “xNudge” and “xWays” mechanics.|
|Evolution Gaming||– a top provider of live casino games.|