Onlinecasinoinfo.eu is an independent resource that provides information about the best online casinos in Europe. We review and list European casino sites based on our playing experience and a strict set of quality criteria free from commercial influences. The site is maintained by long-time casino enthusiasts who possess a wealth of experience in the gambling industry.
Our content creation team only consists of people who have a solid understanding of or have actually worked in the European online gambling industry. This gives us an insight that many other sites simply can’t match.
Want to get in touch?
- A collection of the best online casinos in Europe for playing
- Comprehensive EU online casino reviews, down to the smallest detail
- Guides detailing the best payment methods for EU players
- Information on the most popular casino games
- Leading software providers in the EU online casino industry
- Detailed guides on the best online casinos for each EU country
- A selection of the top European bitcoin casinos
- Online casino bonuses and cashback offers
- New European online casinos
- International casino guides
What We Don’t Do
- Offer online gambling services, such as online casino games or sports betting
- Hold any responsibility for any losses incurred by players at online casinos
- Place online casinos in more visible spots in exchange for a better commission deal
- Accept advertising from online casinos without a valid gambling licence
- Include questionable or blacklisted casinos, as well as those that host fake games
- List online casinos that accept only cryptocurrencies
- Recommend online casinos with low daily, weekly, or monthly withdrawal limits
- Include casino sites with slow payouts
- Work with casino affiliate networks
- Accept guest posts in exchange for links from our website
If you’ve visited our homepage or a page with a list of new online casinos, you may have noticed that Onlinecasinoinfo.eu isn’t stuffed with hundreds of random casino sites like many other casino affiliate sites are. Instead, we value safety, quality and reliability over quantity and only recommend trustworthy online casinos for European players based on our expertise.
Our Quality Criteria
Before being added to Onlinecasinoinfo.eu, each casino must meet our stringent criteria. Regular follow-up checks ensure that the high standards are maintained or have improved and that a casino site’s continued inclusion on our list is well-deserved.
During our comprehensive casino review process, we pay close attention to the key factors and characteristics that we believe determine true casino quality, such as background and reputation, casino terms and conditions, commitment to responsible gambling support, available games and software providers, casino licences, withdrawal limits, processing times, availability of cashback on losses, bonus wagering requirements, contact options, and more.
In addition, we consider players’ feedback from casinomeister.com, the most popular casino gambling forum and online casino authority since 1998.
What Sets Us Apart
There are numerous casino review sites available, but what distinguishes us is our commitment to providing honest, accurate and objective information.
You’ll not find compensated casino reviews or biased information on our site!
Our Proudest Mentions
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Onlinecasinoinfo.eu a casino site?
No, we are not a casino site. We are an information resource only, and we do not offer any online gambling services.
How often is the information on Onlinecasinoinfo.eu updated?
The majority of the information on our website is checked and updated on a daily basis.
Can Onlinecasinoinfo.eu help to resolve disputes with an online casino?
No, we do not provide a dispute resolution service. We are a resource for information and do not get involved in disputes between players and online casinos. Although, you can contact us by email at email@example.com with a brief description of your problem, and we will do our best to assist you in finding a solution.
Does Onlinecasinoinfo.eu earn commission from the online casinos?
Yes, we earn affiliate commissions from the online casinos that we recommend. In any event, this does not affect our viewpoints or conclusions regarding any of these casino sites.
What is an affiliate?
Affiliation is a standard practice used in many industries, including travel, booking sites, online stores, and the online casino industry.
Essentially, an affiliate is an individual or a company that promotes another website or product in exchange for a commission. For example, if we promote an online casino on our site and you click on one of our links (Visit … Casino ➝) and then sign up to play for real money, we may receive a commission if you lose.
This does not cost you anything extra, and it helps us keep our site running so that we can continue to provide accurate and up-to-date information to players like you.
Why does Onlinecasinoinfo.eu not provide much information about free spins and no deposit bonuses?
We are confident that players will visit our recommended European online casinos without featuring any special offers. Such “free” offers, we believe, are intended to attract desperate gamblers, and we do not want to be associated with this type of promotional activity. Therefore, we only provide information on these offers if they come as part of a welcome casino bonus. As a general rule, we prefer to inform rather than promote.