Whether you’re a player from an EU country or Europe in general, the top European online casinos listed at Onlinecasinoinfo.eu will provide you with a wide range of casino games, including real money online slot machines, live dealer games, and video poker, made available through the leading gambling software providers in the EU.
See the top features and benefits of each European casino below, read reviews for more information, or visit to play.
|🚀 Fastest Payouts (10 min)||Bitstarz Casino|
|🎰 Best Payout Slots (RTP)||Winz Casino|
|🎁 Best 1st Deposit Bonus||CasinoFriday|
|📱 Best Mobile Casino App||N1 Casino|
|💶 Best Cashback Offers||Amok Casino|
|🃏 Best Live Casino Games||Mount Gold|
|🆕 Best New Casino Bonus||SlotVibe Casino|
⭐ Rating: 4.8/5
- Multi-award casino
- Super-fast withdrawals (10 min)
- 3800 casino slots and games
- Offers a high-roller bonus
- Cryptocurrencies & fiat accepted
Bonus: up to €100 + 180 Free Spins (wagering: 40 × Bonus)
⭐ Rating: 4.8/5
- Best payout casino slots (RTP)
- More than 5000 games
- High cashout limits (€400K)
- 20% unlimited VIP cashback
- Cryptocurrencies & fiat accepted
Bonus: 300 free spins on a €100 deposit (no wagering)
⭐ Rating: 4.7/5
- 4000+ slots and games
- 75 game providers
- VIP cashback (up to 20%)
- Accepts Euros, USD, Bitcoin
- Great mobile version
Bonus: up to €500 + 200 Free Spins (wagering: 40 × Bonus)
⭐ Rating: 4.3/5
- 3500 casino games
- 40 software providers
- 10 website languages
- Accepts real money and crypto
- Min. deposit – €20
Bonus: up to €200 + 150 Free Spins (wagering: 40 × Bonus)
⭐ Rating: 4.4/5
- Operated by Infiniza Limited
- Malta (MGA) licenced
- 4100+ games and slot titles
- Trustly Play N Play option
- €10,00 daily withdrawal limit
Bonus: 10% real money cashback on Fridays
⭐ Rating: 4.3/5
- Quick registration
- Four site languages
- 290 Live casino games
- 4139 slots, games and jackpots
- Accepts Trustly Play N Play
Bonus: 10% real money cashback every Monday
⭐ Rating: 4.4/5
- Powered by the Softswiss Engine
- Available in many EU countries
- Good selection of popular slots
- Great software providers
- Min. deposit – €20
Bonus: Up to 400 EUR + 150 Free Spins Welcome Package
⭐ Rating: 4.3/5
- Live European roulette tables
- Slot online casino games
- Live Playtech Blackjack
- Accepts EUR, NOK, PLN, USD
- Min. deposit – €20
Bonus: up to €1000 + 150 Free Spins (wagering: 50 × Bonus)
⭐ Rating: 4.3/5
- Design-driven mobile version
- Wide range of casino games
- Slot tournaments and bonuses
- Operated by N1 Interactive
- Accepts Euros, CAD, USD, NOK
Bonus: up to €100 + 150 Free Spins (wagering: 50 × Bonus)
- Online Casinos Europe – List of the 10 Best
- Best Online Casinos in Europe – Our Top Picks
- New Online Casinos for Europeans
- Best European Casino Bonuses and Specials
- Best Online Casino Games for Europeans
- EU Online Casino Software Providers
- Deposit and Withdrawal Methods
- Customer Support Options
- The Best Casinos Online for European Players – Selection
- FAQs, Answers and Tips
- References and Related Resources
Online Casinos Europe – List of the 10 Best
Below you’ll find a list of the top 10 European online casinos that we recommend playing at, along with more details. Each casino stands out for something special, be it a fantastic choice of Euro slots, quick payments, exciting live dealer games or lucrative bonuses.
An exclusive VIP program with a personalized bonus plan for VIP players and the fastest payouts (within 10 min) with no limits put BitStarz at the top of this list. The casino is run by industry trailblazer Dama NV, a true innovator in the world of bitcoin gambling. BitStarz progressed to a hybrid casino platform, where players in Europe can stake both fiat currency and digital coins like LiteCoin, Bitcoin, Dogecoin, Tether, and Ethereum. Regular currency users can play with Euro, USD, CAD, AUD, NZD, RUB, JPY, PLN, and NOK.
Read our full Bitstarz review to learn more, or visit to play.
2. Winz Casino
Winz Casino, owned and operated by Dama N.V. and runs on software developed by Softswiss, is yet another excellent all-around European online casino making significant progress toward becoming the top iGaming destination for players from the EU. An easy-to-navigate, streamlined gambling platform that stands out with lightning-fast game loading times, just as speedy payments, and expert round-the-clock support, this casino is tailor-made for crypto and real-money gamblers. The casino interface is available in English, French, Russian, and Turkish.
Winz stands out in this list for various features, including super-high monthly withdrawal limits (400K) and high payout slots (Book of Dead: 96.21% RTP), as well as specialized bonuses, instant withdrawals, dedicated customer support and cashback opportunities for VIPs.
Read our full Winz review to learn more, or visit to play.
CasinoFriday is the third top recommended European casino online site on our list. It offers one of the largest welcome bonuses (up to €500) and focuses on providing European players with the most popular slot online casino games from over 75 software providers. The website of CasinoFriday has a modern design with a feature-rich mobile version. Another noteworthy player benefit here is a 20% cashback for VIPs.
Read our full CasinoFriday review to learn more, or visit to play.
4. N1 Casino
Compared to CasinoEuro (one of the oldest online casinos in Europe), N1 Casino is a relatively new European casino founded in 2018 by Malta-based N1 Interactive Ltd. The N1 Casino website is available in English, German, Finnish, Russian and Norwegian however, N1’s popularity has also reached Bulgaria, Hungary, Austria, Sweden, and Denmark, according to Google Trends and Similarweb.com.
Read our full N1 Casino review to learn more, or visit to play.
5. Amok Casino
Licenced by the Malta Gaming Authority, Amok Casino offers a speedy sign-up process and delivers high-quality casino gaming options to desktop and mobile players in the Nordic and most European regions. While each of the European casinos listed here offers a 100% welcome bonus on sign-up, only some offer real money cashback on losses.
At Amok Casino, it works differently. Every Friday, all real money players at this online casino receive 10% cashback, providing a fantastic opportunity to recover losses. The casino also stands out for providing access to the newest slot machines and the most compelling live casino games one can find online. For international players, their step with time-designed website is available in German, Finnish, Norwegian, French, and English.
Read our full Amok Casino review to learn more, or visit to play.
Powered by the Softswiss engine, Fight Club is one of the newest online European casinos launched in 2021, following in the footsteps of N1 Casino (one of the top 10 online casinos listed). Real money players can find at this site the newest Europe slots offered on the modern casino website and various slot tournaments (Fast Fight, Big Brawl, Random Rumble) along with different ways to win big money prizes or free spins on slot games.
Those players interested in claiming first deposit bonuses can receive a hefty welcome bonus package that includes up to 400 EUR and 150 free spins on selected slot games.
Read our full Fight Club review to learn more, or visit to play.
SlotVibe is one of the newest European casino online sites operated by Dama N.V. and licensed by the Curaçao Gaming Control Board. SlotVibe has a sleek and modern casino website design focused on providing the widespread and latest online slots, live dealers, and bitcoin games from more than 40 iGaming software providers. The casino accepts Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Dogecoin, and real money currencies, including EUR, USD, NOK, PLN, and CAD.
EU gambling bonus seekers can take here advantage of different weekly-running promotions, challenges and deposit bonuses.
Read our full SlotVibe review to learn more, or visit to play.
8. Slot Hunter
Like its sister site N1 Casino, Slot Hunter holds a gambling license from the Malta Gaming Authority. Aside from offering popular EU slots and other real money games, what sets Slot Hunter apart from the top-ranked online casinos EU is that new players from Central European countries such as Germany, Austria, and Switzerland can claim a first deposit bonus worth up to €1000.
Among the many illustrious European gambling companies whose top games can be found on Slot Hunter is Play’n Go, Nolimit City, Netent, Yggdrasil, Thunderkick, Ezugi and Evolution Gaming.
Read our full Slot Hunter review to learn more, or visit to play.
9. Mount Gold
Players at Mount Gold can expect quick registration and account verification, 10% real money cashback every Monday, and over 4600 casino games, including slot and live casino games to choose from. Experienced gamblers know that no-wagering cashback, like the one offered at Mount Gold, is one of the best casino bonuses available online. In this regard, we add extra weight to our recommended European casinos, giving their customers money back for playing.
Read our full Mount Gold review to learn more, or visit to play.
With iGaming licences from both the UK Gambling Commission and the Malta Gaming Authority, White Hat Gaming runs the European casino Casimba, which welcomes customers from the EU and UK. Players can find over 1500 slots and games from 100+ software providers, including Novomatic slots, poplar blackjack, baccarat, and European roulette variations. Casimba ranks in the top 10 thanks to its 200% welcome bonus for new players.
Read our full Casimba Casino review to learn more, or visit to play.
Best Online Casinos in Europe – Our Top Picks
One of the best online casinos in Europe to play at is Bitstarz Casino. After trying out and researching extensively through other gambling sites, and forums, as well as being recommended by people who have played there before us – it was evident that BitStarz is one of the best euro casinos online!
BitStarz’s official website presents a top-quality online casino with over 3800 games, including classic and new slots supplied by some of the most well-known iGaming studios, including NetEnt, Nolimit City, Yggdrasil, Endorphina, Wazdan and other industry leaders. Their Live Casino is powered by Playtech, Pragmatic Play Live, Evolution and Authentic Gaming, allowing customers to enjoy different variations of European roulette, blackjack, baccarat and craps.
It’s worth also mentioning that Bitstarz withdrawal times are 10 minutes on average, making it the best choice for players who value fast cashouts when withdrawing their winnings. On top of that, they don’t apply a 3x deposit wagering requirement!
Winz Casino is another top-rated EU online casino that we strongly recommend to European players. Winz has an amazing casino website with similar features, just like Bitstarz. But what distinguishes Winz Casino from regular European casinos is that Winz provides slot machines with the highest RTP.
New Online Casinos for Europeans
New isn’t always “best” or better! Therefore, when it comes to listing new European online casinos, we at Onlinecasinoinfo.eu prioritise quality over quantity. We do not list hundreds of random casino sites. On rare occasions, though, we do come across only recently established casinos that already exhibit all of the hallmarks of a top-tier gaming destination. See the table below.
|Casinos||Date Added||Bonuses and Offers|
|SlotVibe||20/03/2022||Up to €200 + 150 free spins|
|Winz||06/02/2022||Up to 300 free spins|
|Amok||03/032022||10% real money cashback|
|Mount Gold||03/01/2022||10% real money cashback|
Best European Casino Bonuses and Specials
When it comes to online casino bonuses, European players have the following options.
Upon joining a European casino site, you might receive a welcome bonus offer worth 100% or 200% of your initial deposit, plus a set amount of free spins on slot games like Starburst by Netent and Book of Dead by Play’n GO (typically 100 or 150 free spins).
Tip: Look for a welcome offer with wagering requirements of 30-40x, as this is considered one of the best bonuses for Europeans to claim.
After you’ve claimed your welcome bonus, a deposit match bonus may be made available, matching your second deposit up to a certain sum. To put it simply, this form of bonus gets you a bigger bankroll to play with.
Example: “A 200% match bonus of up to 300 EUR for players in selected countries”.
This means a deposit of 300 EUR will bring your account balance to 600 EUR to play with.
Reload bonuses, cashback, referral bonuses, high roller bonuses, free spins, and, on rare occasions, no-deposit bonuses are also available at the majority of European casino sites. It’s important to note that once you’ve decided where to play, read the fine print of each casino promotion to ensure you’re eligible and understand exactly what you’re going to get out of it.
Usually, VIP programs will have different levels of membership with increasing privileges. The most typical perks include priority service, increased deposit and withdrawal limits, and a shorter withdrawal time.
On the other hand, the greatest quality VIP programs/clubs let players customize their own set of perks. One example would be Bitstarz VIP Club which is widely considered to be among the best in the industry, thanks to its offerings like wager-free real money cashback, early access to new casino games, and a dedicated VIP account manager that is readily available through Skype or email at all hours.
It’s worth also noting that if you choose to play at any of the EU casinos presented here, you may want to keep an eye on your inbox, as the majority of them regularly send out unique bonus codes that, once activated, grant players access to a certain number of free spins on slots (10, 20, 50, etc.) or a specific sum of bonus cash that may be used on selected games. The amount is usually determined based on your gaming activity.
Best Online Casino Games for Europeans
Many players will be well-practised in playing casino games already. Still, if you’re reading this, you’re probably interested in learning about the best real-money games available at the European casinos we’ve listed above. The good news is that there are plenty of games and an equally large number of game variants! The bad news is that choosing the perfect one for you might be overwhelming. So, let’s take a look!
The game can be found in online and brick-and-mortar casinos across Europe, a favourite among gamblers. To pass the time in the casino lobby, punters usually spin the reels of their favourite online slot machines or choose from among the top European slots. The whole process consists of pushing a button and waiting for the outcome.
Slot game titles such as Microgaming’s Mega Moolah and Netent’s Hall of Gods, Arabian Nights, and Mega Fortune offer some of the largest progressive jackpots in the European market. While the best online slots to play usually have an RTP of 96% or higher.
Table: European casino slots
|Slot Game||Software||Max RTP||Paylines|
|Book of Dead||Play’n GO||96.21%||10|
|Dead or Alive 2||NetEnt||96.82%||9|
|The Dog House||Pragmatic Play||96.51%||20|
|Jammin’ Jars||Push Gaming||96.83%||8×8 (grid)|
|Money Train 2||Relax Gaming||96.4%||40|
|Book of Ra Deluxe||Novomatic||95.13%||10|
|Razor Shark||Push Gaming||96.7%||20|
|Lucky Lady’s Charm||Novomatic||95.13%||10|
- Free Bet
- Salon Privé
- Classic Blackjack
- Blackjack Party
- Blackjack Atlantic
- European Blackjack
- Multihand VIP Blackjack
- Grand VIP, Platinum VIP
When it comes to the top European casino card games, online blackjack is right up there with the likes of poker and baccarat in terms of popularity. The history of the game may be followed all the way back to the nineteenth century. “Vingt-et-un,” which translates to “twenty-one,” was a popular game played in all of Paris’s gambling dens back in the day.
When playing blackjack online, the basics are straightforward: the dealer and the player each receive two cards, and whoever gets their card total closest to or equal to 21 wins. As thrilling as the game is, it’s also surprisingly simple to pick up and play.
European players have a strong preference for live dealer casinos, as the presence of human dealers instils confidence and re-creates the exciting and authentic environment of traditional land-based casinos. New titles and variations of these games are regularly added, and they can be played for real money at any of the European live casinos online. Each game is available in various bet sizes, usually between €0.10 and €1000.
When playing a real dealer game, the player is free to adjust the camera’s perspective to suit their needs. The action at the roulette wheel and the ball’s progress can be observed in detail in a close-up, while the entire table can be taken in from afar in a wide-angle shot.
Among the popular titles are classic table games like French and European roulette, baccarat, blackjack and a variety of Evolution Gaming’s cutting-edge Live Game Shows (Crazy Coin Flip, Gonzo’s Treasure Hunt, Crazy Time, etc.)
Roulette is a staple in European casinos and has been played there for generations. In roulette, players wager on the outcome of the ball’s landing. The player has the option of betting on either a specific number or colour. The greater the player’s success in making a correct prediction, the larger the payout. There are six different inner bets and five different outer bets, each with its own odds, available in European roulette games played online.
Inside bets are recommended for more experienced players familiar with the game’s risks. Consequently, novice gamblers should stick to outside bets, which are easier to grasp and carry less risk. However, outside bets have lower payouts than betting straight up on numbers.
iGaming software companies such as Evolution Gaming, Pragmatic Play, Real Dealer, Ezugi, Vivo Gaming, BetGames TV, Lucky Streak, and EGT (Euro Games Technology) are considered the most popular roulette providers.
- Aces and Eights
- Jacks or Better
- Three Card Poker
- Pick-em Poker
- Bonus Poker
- Deuces Wild
With its roots in the traditional poker variant five-card draw, video poker has been a mainstay of casinos since its introduction in the 1970s. Players must make the best possible hand using their five cards to win in this time-honoured card game. Most European casinos offer online video poker in the “Table Games” section.
- Dragon Tiger Baccarat
- Baccarat First Person
- Dragon Tiger First Person
- Baccarat Squeeze
- Baccarat Control Squeeze
- No Commission Baccarat
- Multibet Baccarat
Live dealer baccarat is one of the most popular and exciting casino card games available online. Cards 2 through 9 are worth their face value (in points); jacks, tens, queens, and kings are worth zero, while aces are worth 1 point. The highest possible winning combination is 9.
- Live Craps
- First Person Craps (RNG)
Craps is a dice game that is commonly found in Europe’s largest casinos, such as Casino di Campione and Casino de Monte-Carlo. But thanks to Evolution Gaming, the game can now be played in live action online, just like roulette, blackjack, and baccarat.
Any European casino sites we’ve listed have aesthetically pleasing mobile versions optimised for smartphone, phablet and tablet use. Some of the top-rated sites may also have specially crafted mobile gambling apps, which players can install from Apple’s App Store and Google Play or download through a direct link provided by the casino.
European mobile casinos are fully compatible with Apple iOS, Google Android and Microsoft Windows Phones and are equipped with the same features as their PC and laptop counterparts, including making deposits and requesting withdrawals, claiming bonuses, participating in casino tournaments, and playing any of the popular games we’ve listed above.
EU Online Casino Software Providers
See below for a list of some of the leading software providers for online casinos in Europe that supply ready-build games. Their games are available at the majority of the online casinos listed in our top 10.
|Big Time Gaming||2011||Australia||Nik Robinson|
|Microgaming||1994||Douglas, Isle of Man||Martin Moshal|
|Novomatic||1980||Gumpoldskirchen, Austria||Johann Graf|
|NetEnt||1996||Stockholm, Sweden||Pontus Lindwall|
|Nolimit City||2014||Stockholm, Sweden||Jonas Tegman, Jens von Bahr|
|Play’n GO||2005||Stockholm, Sweden||Joakim Dahl, Johan Törnqvist|
|Push Gaming||2010||London, United Kingdom||James Marshall|
|Relax Gaming||2010||Tallinn, Estonia||Patrik Österåker, Jani Tekoniemi|
|Thunderkick||2012||Stockholm, Sweden||Jan Lunde|
|Yggdrasil||2013||Stockholm, Sweden||Fredrik Elmqvist|
Deposit and Withdrawal Methods
Since the beginning of the online gaming boom, the number of payment methods available to European players to fund their casino accounts and withdraw winnings has increased significantly. New and leading European casino online operators now provide users with more than a dozen different payment options, including Skrill, Neteller, PayPal, Zimpler, Sofort, MuchBetter, Trustly, Ecopayz, MiFinity, and Paysafecard. We could only use credit/debit cards and bank transfers two decades ago. See more details below.
Funding your casino account balance with a Visa debit card or a MasterCard credit card is the quickest and most convenient option. However, open banking payment providers (Trustly) or electronic wallets like PayPal or Skrill are your best bets if you want to withdraw your winnings quickly.
The only downside is that most European casinos do not allow first-time deposits made with e-wallets to qualify for welcome bonuses. Despite this, their dependability, speed, and user-friendliness make them a favourite among casino players.
Paysafecard is another option worth considering. You can buy this prepaid card all over Europe at retail locations and official online resellers like www.dundle.com. Paysafecard is a great option for gamblers who want to make small deposits while keeping their gambling budget in check. This prepaid card is accepted by the vast majority of European online casino sites and comes in denominations of €10, €25, €50, and €100.
Nineteen countries in Europe use the Euro (€) as their currency. Consequently, the Euro is the most widely accepted currency by online casinos in Europe, with the US dollar coming in second. Along with these two popular currencies, players may also find:
- Australian Dollar (AUD)
- Brazilian Real (BRL)
- British pound (GBP)
- Canadian Dollar (CAD)
- Croatian Kuna (HRK)
- Chinese Yuan (CNY)
- Danish Krone (DKK)
- Indian Rupee (INR)
- Japanese Yen (JPY)
- New Zealand Dollar (NZD)
- Norwegian Krone (NOK)
- Polish złoty (PLN)
- Russian Ruble (RUB)
- Swedish Krona (SEK)
- Swiss Franc (CHF)
Cryptocurrency is “alien” to the majority of players, yet it is one of the most discussed topics in the European igaming industry. As a result, those players who prefer crypto over regular fiat currencies (EUR, USD, etc.) are also able to use a digital currency like Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Litecoin, and Tether to gamble on their favourite real money slots and games when they play at casino sites like Bitstarz or Winz.
No matter how reputable an online casino is! There is always one thought on our minds when we hit the cash-out button – “Will I get paid, and how long will it take?”. It is in our nature to have doubts, and more so when substantial amounts of money are involved. We can vouch for all of the best Euro online casinos on our sites to pay reliably and in a timely fashion. To date, we had no justified complaints about delays or non-payments. The second part of the question is just as important as no one likes to wait days, let alone weeks, to get his or her well-deserved winnings.
Casinos with fast payouts are those that process cashouts within 8 hours and are available 24/7. Most of the European casino brands listed here are much faster than this limit, with payments to e-wallets usually completed in minutes to a couple of hours. Bank transfers typically take slightly longer because they are usually processed during business hours. Fast-paying casinos tend to have a good reputation among players. Here are a few examples:
- within 10 minutes
- Winz Casino
- within 1 hour
- N1 Casino
- within 5 hours
There are also Euro casinos that fall into the medium-fast paying category, and these include casinos that pay out within 24 hours, as well as those that do not process withdrawals on weekends. Despite not being the quickest-paying casinos online, players can trust them to pay out in the allotted time:
- Casino Euro
- Fun Casino
- Spin Rider
Slow-paying casinos are those exceeding 24 hours to even look at withdrawals. Meaning they usually have a pending period where a cash out can be reversed before it is processed. The pending periods vary from 24 to 72 hours and often exclude weekends, meaning you could wait up to five days to get your winnings paid. Due to our stance against such practices, “slow payers” are not going to be listed on Onlinecasinoinfo.eu.
The daily withdrawal limits at online casinos in Europe range from €5,000 to €50,000, and each site has its own withdrawal policy, which may be different for new players and high rollers.
When ranking the best casinos for European players, we pay particular attention to the maximum withdrawal amount. If you win a large sum and then find out that you can’t withdraw it all at once since the weekly withdrawal limit is only €5,000, you’re going to be very frustrated. To avoid such a situation, we always recommend playing at casinos like Bitstarz.com (no limits) or Winz.io (400K per month).
Customer Support Options
All European casino sites generally offer live chat and email as the primary contact methods. Some also provide phone support, but this may only be available to players in certain European Union countries (EU).
Additionally, they all have an FAQ section where players can find answers to the most frequently asked questions.
- Is it possible to play casino games for free?
- Is there a minimum deposit requirement?
- What other currencies do you accept apart from the euro?
- Which payment methods do you accept?
- Do you charge withdrawal fees?
- Is my money secure?
- How do I update my e-mail address?
- How do I update my phone number?
- How long does it take for a withdrawal to be processed?
These are just a few examples, as many casinos categorise FAQs information into sections like Payment Methods, Bonuses/Promotions, Safety/Security, as well as technical issues and general inquiries.
Responsible Gambling Tools
As a rule, the leading EU online casino operators provide Responsible Gambling tools (RG tools) to help their customers maintain control over their gambling habits. Setting daily, weekly, or monthly deposit and loss limits is standard practice, and if necessary, self-exclusion is always available.
Also, most European casino slot games have an inbuilt autoplay mode that lets gamblers set the number of spins they want to play at a preset stake up to a specified loss limit. This is a great way to manage the bankroll and keep track of the losses.
The Best Casinos Online for European Players – Selection
We’ve handpicked the best online casinos for Europeans listed above based on our evaluation standards and numerous essential characteristics that constitute actual casino quality, which include:
- We consider things like a casino’s track record, company management, and any awards it may have received. A solid positive reputation is of utmost importance. This compilation aims to provide our visitors with reliable and trustworthy EU online casinos to play at and avoid sites like Leovegas, which was fined a 1.32 million British Pounds (£) penalty by the UK Gambling Commission on 11 July 2022 for social responsibility and anti-money laundering failures.
- Casino Games
- Each European casino’s game library is reviewed and evaluated to guarantee that all of the latest releases, as well as all-time favourites like roulette and blackjack, an extensive range of slots, and live dealer tables, are available to players.
- Software Providers
- The games offered by an online casino are essential, but they would be nothing without high-quality software to power them, so the more software providers a casino site features, the more games players may enjoy. We only recommend casinos that provide top-tier real money games from industry leaders (Playtech, NetEnt, IGT, Novomatic, Microgaming, Evolution Gaming, etc.), and we make certain that a casino site’s library does not include games from suppliers known for providing pirated/fake titles.
- Casino Bonuses
- Online casinos offer welcome bonuses as an incentive for new players to sign up and deposit money. The size of the bonus and the conditions associated with it are important, as they will affect how easy it is to turn a profit. While we highlight all available casino bonuses, we only recommend sites with the most reasonable and beneficial offers.
- Loyalty Programs
- Most online casinos also have loyalty programs or VIP clubs. These are great for players who want to be rewarded with extra bonuses and prizes for gaming loyalty. However, it’s important to remember that only a small number of casino VIP clubs are of a high standard, so we only recommend those EU online casinos that have fair, generous, and worth joining VIP clubs or loyalty programs.
- iGaming Licences
- We only recommend European casino sites that adhere to the ethics of the igaming industry and feature valid licenses issued by well-known authorities, such as the Malta Gaming Authority, the Alderney Gambling Control Commission, the UK Gambling Commission, Curacao eGaming, the Isle of Man Gambling Supervision Commission, the Gibraltar Regulatory Authority, or local EU-based equivalents.
- Payment Methods
- As a rule, online casino users want convenient payment options. This is why we put the various deposit/withdrawal methods through their paces, checking to see if they pass muster in terms of availability, security, and user-friendliness. Withdrawing your money from a casino should take at most 12 hours, and deposits should be processed instantly.
- Support Service
- Any European online casino worth its salt will include a customer service department players can contact if they run into trouble. Only those casinos that offer 24/7 live chat help will deserve our recommendation.
- Site Terms
- This is crucial because it demonstrates the casino’s dedication to creating a fair environment for its users. We’ve spent time studying the terms and conditions on each casino site we recommend ensuring they’re user-friendly and free of predatory clauses or unjust obligations. In case we find something we deem unfair, like excessively high wagering requirements, a long account verification process or unreasonable cash-out limits, the casino will not be featured on our list.
- Site Security
- Protecting user information requires cutting-edge security measures like 128-bit SSL encryption. All the casinos that we recommend on our site go through a comprehensive screening for malware using online security software such as Virustotal and Malwarebytes. If their detection tools flag a casino website as potentially dangerous, harmful or malicious, it will not be listed.
- Restricted Countries
- Not everyone is able to gamble at EU casinos online due to legal restrictions in their country. We take this into consideration when making our recommendations so that you don’t waste your time trying to sign up at a casino that you can’t actually play at.
- Responsible Gambling Support
In addition, when deciding which European casinos to recommend, we at Olinecasinoinfo.eu consider not only our own experiences as players but also the feedback of other gamblers who have used these casino sites and posted their opinions on gambling forums like Casinomeister.com, as well as Reddit communities and private chat rooms on Telegram and Facebook. We believe that if a casino receives mostly positive feedback from real players, it is a good choice to play at.
FAQs, Answers and Tips
This section will cover some of the most frequently asked questions about online casino European gambling sites, as well as provide some helpful tips.
- What are the best European online casinos?
- The best EU online casinos are those that provide quick registration, high cashout limits, pay out winnings fast, offer casino games with high return to player (RTP), run a variety of real money game tournaments with great prizes, offer cashback on losses, as well as include unique benefits for VIPs. Winz Casino and Bitstarz are two European casinos that meet these criteria.
- What is the best European casino game?
- Labelling any game as the best depends on what the player wants to get out of it. Europe’s best online casino games for entertainment are considered online video slots, given their design, graphics and theme options. It’s not easy to win, but large jackpots can be won when playing these games. You can also try card games, such as Blackjack and Three Card Poker, with optimal strategies that reduce the house edge.
- Which European casinos offer the best bonuses?
- The best European casino bonuses are those with relatively low wagering requirements (30-40x), no maximum cash-out limits, and can be used on various games. CasinoFriday is a good example since it offers a 500 euro bonus on the first deposit with 40x wagering requirements, which is fairly beneficial compared to many other online casinos today.
- Which European casinos are the best for VIP players?
- Bitstarz Casino is among the top choices for European high rollers and VIPs. They offer individualized attention to VIP player-specific needs and provide a personalized bonus structure, cashback, unlimited withdrawals, and a personally assigned account manager.
- Who can play at online European casinos?
- The gambling laws in each European country are different; hence the list of countries accepted by online casinos in Europe varies widely. However, most of the top casinos accept customers from all around Europe, including players from the European Free Trade Association (EFTA) countries such as Norway, Switzerland, Iceland and Liechtenstein.
- What European country has the best online casinos?
- Malta, Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Netherlands, Belgium, and Germany all have excellent reputations in the European gaming industry. These EU countries offer fair gambling laws, reliable licencing organisations, and outstanding player protection. Consequently, you can expect to find a number of the top online casinos here.
- What is the biggest European gambling site?
- Bet365 is the largest online gaming site in Europe. It’s an international platform that’s available in over 200 countries, including numerous EU nations, with strict online gambling regulations, such as Italy, Hungary, Romania, the Netherlands, Greece, and Hungary.
- Who regulates the European gambling market?
- Online gambling is not unified across the European Union. Each EU member state has considerable leeway in determining the structure of its gambling industry and is primarily responsible for regulating and licensing online gambling within its borders.
- For example, the Swedish Gambling Authority (Spelinspektionen) regulates the Swedish gambling market, while in Denmark, it’s the Danish Gaming Authority (Spillemyndigheden), and in the Netherlands, it’s the Netherlands Gambling Authority (Kansspelautoriteit) that does so.
- Can I trust European casinos with my personal information?
- Yes. All online casinos licenced and operating in the EU market must follow strict regulations, as outlined in the “General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679”. These regulations ensure that all submitted personal data and documents are kept safe and secure.
- Can European casinos refuse to payout?
- Yes, if bonus rules have not been followed or money laundering or other criminal activity is detected. They may also refuse to pay out winnings if the verification procedures fail.
- European Commission – Thanks to this resource, we have a clear understanding of the online gambling situation in the EU.
- EGBA – Reports from EGBA gave us an insight into the market revenues in Europe’s gambling sector.
- VirusTotal – We used VirusTotal to find suspicious files and malicious content when reviewing European casino websites.
- RealMoney.Games – This website provides detailed information on six different types of real money games.
- Google Trends – Using Google Trends, we could determine which online casino brands are most popular in Europe.